A few other lingering questions:
- How many men visiting the OB/GYNs office would it take to have the mandate that everyone purchase OB/GYN and contraceptive coverage as part of their health insurance plans repealed?
- How quickly would an OB/GYN discover his new 'niche market' of patients that required none of his services yet provided a steady income stream?
- Would it not be discriminatory to refuse such services to males who are paying for them?
- Would the lawmaker be accused of waging a war on women, if they attempted to close this loop-hole?
- If I as a male, do have FREE abortion coverage, and if so can I go into the place and just take up space?