We had a very nice visit and or course since they were the last Trick-Or-Treaters they got to make out like bandits with a bunch of candy to take home.
Walt and his friend headed off to a Halloween party downtown around 8:30 and had a smashing time.
Email & Newsletter Gleanings:
Thought for the Day: "Were we directed from Washington when to sow, and when to reap, we should soon want bread." -- Thomas Jefferson
Cute Game Apple
Got this a little after Halloween, but wanted to make sure that I added it into the blog. Too Funny!
You know you are too old to Trick or Treat when:
10. You get winded from knocking on the door.
9. You have to have another kid chew the candy for you.
8. You ask for high fiber candy only.
7. When someone drops a candy bar in your bag, you lose your Balance and fall over.
6. People say: "Great Boris Karloff Mask," And you're not wearing a mask.
5. When the door opens you yell, "Trick or ." And can't remember the rest.
4. By the end of the night, you have a bag full of restraining orders.
3. You have to carefully choose a costume that won't dislodge your hairpiece.
2. You're the only Power Ranger in the neighborhood with a walker.
And the number one reason Seniors should not go Trick Or Treating...
1. You keep having to go home to pee.