Friday, October 30, 2009

More Halloween Pumpkins

The ghouls have been busy at the house today. Three newly carved pumpkins made their way to the front porch today, another smiling pumpkins, spider and howling wolf.

We had fun this evening getting night-time shots of happy foursome. Some of the best photos came out when a car passed by shining it's headlights onto the porch.

Pumpkin Photos

This morning started out a bit different from normal. Sean spent last night with us and he and Walter were out early this morning running. They put in a little over a mile. Before I was ready to head out to the office, Walter & Sean were out the door to get gas and a bite to eat before Sean headed on to school.

It was a busy day at the office for me today. Lots of details that needed attending to, online order forms, campaigns to create, web pages and postcards. Then, of course, there were the usual phone calls and emails, with an occasional bit of computer troubleshooting thrown in for good measure.

I had lunch out this afternoon with Walt at the Mongolian Grill. There was quite a crowd, yet the line moved along quite quickly. The food was excellent as usual.

The other evening we were out picking up a few things for Halloween and I had a 'grandmother' moment and purchased a couple of childrens books for the grandkids. They'll never see them though - the last time I sent the granddaughter some books I was sent a very ugly email telling me in no uncertain terms that I was to never send them anything again. Humph.

No comments: