Saturday, October 10, 2009

Super Saturday

Woke up this morning to discover that it had rained at some point during the night. It even looks like it may be trying to 'think about' raining again today. We'll just have to wait and see. I took advantage of the rainy morning and took a nap. I was just the perfect day for one.

Walter was off early this morning to do some fishing with friends. I'm not sure where they were going but the early morning departure definitely says, 'not local'. Catch a big one!

They did have some luck - catching four whole fish. He even shot me this photo of him and one of his catches.

I worked out a deal with a couple of the neighbor guys to move the ditch. They did such a great job. The even moved the remaining part of a woodpile for me. Once Walt gets the foundation on the next row for the woodpile, I know who I'm calling to help fill it up.

Sean is off for a hiking trip this weekend with his dad. He sent me a photo last night of his 34lb backpack.

This morning he sent me this photo of the view from top of one of the mountains along the Blue Ridge. I hope the rest of his hike goes well.

Mom & Mamaw Stapleton dropped by for a short visit. I brewed up a pot of coffee and shared some more photos from the trip to Jamestown and Mom share a couple of very funny videos. I was crying from laughing so hard. Can't wait to share them with everyone.


I received this photo from Sean this evening of a whitetail deer. He's doing great with the cellphone camera!

Wow, I even had a visit from Tim this evening to pick up Sam's memory card that I was trying to recover images from. The usual tricks didn't work so Tim will be trying out a few using Linx. We'll see what materializes, or not.

No comments: