Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy Early Friday

Today is my Friday. I have tomorrow off just of the sake of having the day off. I got this great photo on the way into the office this morning of the fog at the light at the bottom of the hill with the sun rising over the trees. Great morning!

I've got the girls coming over to spend the night. Miss Abby will be there first, so I'll probably get her to go out with me to pick up the things for dinner and, of course, pick out some nail polish for manicures.



I've have been working on reports all day, converting them from InDesign documents to - of all things - Word documents. I haven't created a document in Word in so long at times it is highly frustrating. Especially when I want to do some kerning or other such function. Although I did find the menu that does allow kerning, but there isn't a live preview so it's pretty much a adjust, click, adjust, click, until you get it the way that you want it to look.

I'm going to break out the scanner this evening so that I can get to the final stage of my typography assignment. The sketching kills me. I'm so used to just doing it on the computer. I've never been one to actually sketch out anything. We'll just wait and see how it all turns out in the end.

It's getting late in the evening and I haven't even thought about the scanner since lunch. I was going to piddle around on Facebook for a while this evening, but it is acting up again. I keep getting strange messages about needing to log in or that the service isn't available and to try again later. Maybe tomorrow...

No comments: