Friday, October 16, 2009

Great Conference Day

I started off the morning by running by the office to pick up one of our conference attendee's tie that was left in the conference room. Then downtown to the Omni.

The conference session today was great. The new material that was covered captivated the audience and with all the exercise sessions, everyone had the opportunity to try out a new skill.

During one of the exercise sessions I was able to coax Dr. Martin into cutting up just a bit. He and the camera crew showed off the "little Captain" in themselves. Great photo fun!

I really enjoyed catching up with all of the doctors and their office staff. There is always lots to talk about.

Sean's coming over on Saturday evening to spend some time with Walter and me. I think he has plans to take Walter on in a game of Age of Empires. Who know who'll win.

Got an email this evening from one of our doctors with this YouTube video. What a hoot!

No comments: