Monday, June 21, 2004

Walter's First Day - My Doctor's Report

Walter had a great first day. Walter tells us that he spent his day pretending to be a pole. They used his height as a guide when doing some preliminary site scouting. They are suppose to install permanent "monument" boundary markers tomorrow. Walter will get to show off his skill at digging holes. Sean & I even passed the truck he was in while we were out in the East end taking somethings over to his dad. It was weird passing my "baby" in a company vehicle.

The cast has to stay on for another two weeks - July 6th - at minimum. I do believe that I may sit down a bit latter and cry. I really feel depressed. There is so much to do here and my ability to do it is greatly hampered. How do you clean without water? Driving is tough enough let alone open jars, sweep/mop floors, vacuum (this one really causes trouble). Grrrr.

No comments: