Tuesday, June 14, 2005

A Tribute to Wee Cockreal

Wee Cockreal passed away today (June 14, 2005) in my hands.... I think he had a heart attack. I miss him so much already. I didn't want him to die yet. He was way too young. He was only 1year 9months old. I loved him so much, I didn't want him to leave me like this. I guess he must have died peacefully because I was there and he wasn't alone.. I've had him since he was about 4weeks old. And he's been my "puppy" ever since. Reason he was my puppy was because he acted just like a dog would. He snorted when he liked something and licked everyone. He was the best. Always there for me when I was down and always waking me up right on time at 5:30 in the morning. And always happy to see me when I got home in the afternoon even if it was real late at night. He went almost every where with me. To Walmart, petsmart, baseball games, Ben Franklins, Everywhere. He was my baby and I always thought of him as that and nothing less. He use to chase the hamster around my room and try to attack him in his ball. He would ride in my pocket just about everywhere except when we got close to his cage then he was eager to jump out and get food. He was so well behaved. Came when he was called, house broken, didn't chew on my sheets on my bed, he hung out with me when I was layin in bed watching tv, even though he hated baths he stuck through them just so he could be close to me again. He never wanted to be far from me. Like when I would put him on the floor and I'd sit on my bed he would jump up onto my bed just so he could be near me. In all honesty he was spoiled rotten. He was so spoiled he would get mad at me just for touching another rat. I miss him so much. He was one in a million. I don't think I could ever replace him. He was just too much like my child for me to do that. I'm gonna hate to wake up in the morning and he won't be there to greet me, or harass me. He was a good friend, and I will miss him greatly. I'm not sure how hard it will hit me tomorrow when I wake up and say good morning Wee Cockreal and he not be there anymore. But we will see as that come. I'm gonna miss him, I already miss him. I just wish he wouldn't have died on me. It was so unfair. I needed him around so much. Well I know that there will be no way that I could deal with getting another rat. It just wouldn't be the same. -- Danielle

No comments: