Monday, April 10, 2006

A Walk Around Mom & Dad's Yard

The purpose of the trip was to snap these little wildflowers, I don't know what they are called, but I have always thought they were pretty.



While snapping the pictures above I spotted the wild strawberries in bloom as well.


This fellow gave real meaning to the term "busy as a bee", he was all over the dandelions. He would start on one side of the blossom and work clockwise around to his beginning point then fly off to the next blossom.






Bubby Bud

The cherry tree was in bloom so of course I need a couple of shot of the blooms.




I received a real surprise when I looked up into the cherry tree, there were a couple of Monarch butterflies flitting from blossom to blossom.







And....before I left I just could not pass up the opportunity to get a shot of the apple tree in blossom.



None of the images have been edited other than to crop them. (jps)

No comments: