Friday, July 24, 2009

End of the week


Here I was all set to get up and get ready for work this morning, but was hit with a horrible migraine headache. I headed back to bed and figured I just sleep it off, but no such luck. The darn thing hung on virtually all day long. Between naps I had a throbbing head, with an added bonus of a slight temperature. The headache is abating, but the temperature is hanging on. It has made for a bad end to the weekend and even worse start to the weekend

I did discover today that our street must be the expressway for ambulances and fire engines. It seemed like they passed through here on quite frequently.

Walter has been busy getting his truck and the camper ready for a trip to the beach. The wiring harness was giving him a bit of trouble, turned out he had three blown fuses too! That will do it every time.

No comments: