Thursday, September 4, 2008

An unexpected delivery

The day was going along as normal, or should I say as normal as possible since we're working to finish up several big projects before Monday evening.

Roz came back and got me from my office, I thought there was some sort of computer crisis. But turned out that there had been a delivery for me, flower! That was a BIG SURPRISE! Dr. & Mrs Bartlett, from Ft. Lauderdale, had sent them. The wish was for a happy birthday in Italy and special thanks for all I had done for them. Very unexpected.

The flowers have been brightening up the office since, and the aroma has been filtering throughout the whole office. They smell fantastic.

I got out of the office this afternoon for a quick run by the bank. I had ordered some Euros for the trip. Euros are sure different looking from our US currency. The bills get increasingly larger in size with the increase in denomination, as well as being a variety of colors.

No comments: