Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Where has the month gone?

The month is already half gone, just where has the time flown off to? It seems like we were all complaining about the record temperature of June, just yesterday. Now here we are at mid-August, with college students getting ready to make their way to campus and Labor Day just a couple of weeks away.

I have not gotten nearly as much done during the summer months as I had planned on.  I do believe that those 'Dog Days' of August slipped up on me and sucked me in.  Instead of doing what I had planned on over the past couple of weeks, I curled up with the iPad and read, and read, and read...way too many books.  Oh well, at least they were enjoyable.

Oh well, Fall is just around the corner and I can get myself into the rhythm of the season.

No comments: