Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Television Trouble

The last couple of days the television has been acting up. It kind of reminded me of the old tube televisions that have to 'warm up' before the picture actually forms.

I was going to live with it until I received a call from Best Buy yesterday evening. Turns out that they wanted me to extend my extended warranty. Talk about timing. Just when I was thinking I was going to have to purchase a new set, I find out it is still under warranty!! And not just by a day or two - a whole month before it expires! Yippee!!!

We're running it over to Best Buy this weekend to have it either repaired or replaced whichever they will do under the warranty. Either way I won't have my own private version of the Northern Lights on the screen every time I turn it on.

No comments: