Friday, November 9, 2007

Friday

Here we are at the end of the week once again. We've had a week full of wonderful fall days and brisk chilly fall evenings. I do believe that the forecast has some wet weather in store for us this evening or early in the morning.

Thus the delimia, I left my umbrella at the Embassy Suites during our last conference and now I've got to make the journey back across the river to retrieve it. At least they have it, so I don't need to replace it.

This evening is grocery shopping time. YUCK! I hate really grocery shopping, but it has to be done.

Well we got the grocery shopping done without incident. Meaning not too much extra stuff. Walter sprung for Chinese afterwards. Once we got all the groceries into the house, it wasn't too long afterwards that the rain finally started to come down.

I'm sure glad that we had gotten all the groceries in before it started. Carla was thrilled that we picked up her special doggie treats. She even did her "little dance" for them.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings
:

Thought For the Day: He who angers you, controls you!

No comments: