Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday

It is a pretty gloomy, overcast day today. The winter nip is definitely in the air today. It's a really good day to stay in and stay warm.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Window Seats

At the airport check-in counter, I overheard a woman ask for window seats for both herself and her husband. The clerk pointed out that this would prevent them from sitting together."Sweetie," the woman replied, "I've just spent 10 days of quality time in a compact rental car with this man. I know what I'm requesting!"

Yellow, Pink and Green

Mujibar was trying to get a job in India. The Personnel Manager said, "Mujibar, you have passed all the tests, Except one. Unless you pass it you cannot qualify for this job."

Mujibar said, "I am ready."The manager said, "Make a sentence using the words Yellow, Pink and Green."

Mujibar thought for a few minutes and said, "Mister manager, I am ready."

The manager said, "Go ahead."

Mujibar said, "The telephone goes green, green, green, and I pink it up, and say, 'Yellow, this is Mujibar.'"

Mujibar now works as a technician at a call center for computer problems. No doubt you have spoken to him.

No comments: