Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday

The day has continued on the chilly path. It has been a day of snuggling up under blankets and just keeping warm. I believe that Walter has found the optimum temperature for the apartment so that he can stay comfortable

We headed over across the river this evening to enjoy a delightful evening out with Aunt Barbara and Uncle Jimmy's house. We had a really good time visiting.

Just before we arrived Barbara had had a mishap in the kitchen a Pyrex dish had exploded on the stove top sending glass shards throughout the kitchen, atrium, and dining room. I do believe that they'll be finding additional pieces of glass for the next couple of weeks.

Barbara had been out on a shopping mission for me. I've been looking for a nice black dress for my trip to Italy in the Fall. She came up with this one. It is really cute. She's also going to keep looking to see if she can find one that is a little more flowing along the bottom. If not....it's not a problem. This one will work great. I really appreciate her excellent shopping skills. It was a real steal.

No comments: