Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Verizon Part 6

I didn't think we'd get here, but sure enough we did, part 6 of the Verizon Wireless saga. I went out this evening to get wood from the wood rack and discovered a FedEx door tag! The 2nd phone that was due to have been delivered on Friday of last week had arrived. Thank goodness no one had been home to sign for the darn thing. I've got the little door tag all prepared for tomorrow - written in huge letters PACKAGE REFUSED!

By my calculations Verizon could have saved nearly $100.00 in shipping by just telling me to go to the store and get an new one. They even could have given me a BIG discount or credit to my account and still come out better than paying for all that shipping. Let's see - shipping 2 phones via FedEx overnight; shipping 1 phone via UPS overnight delivery by noon on a Saturday; plus return shipping on the original phone. Looks like a whole lot of money for not much of a return.

Hopefully tomorrow with the arrival of FedEx here at the house will end this whole mess.

I'd like to publicly apologize to the FedEx guy who delivers here at the house, I tried to get them NOT to send it here. Thank you for your patience.

No comments: