Friday, November 23, 2012

Post Thanksgiving Outing

I went out this morning, just after 8:00 a.m., with Bounce to treat him to his weekend Hardees sausage biscuit. Our normal line around the building was nonexistent, yeah!

Since we were out, I thought a quick trip around to the shopping hotspots on Hull Street was worthwhile. Much to my surprise the parking lot at WalMart was nearly vacant. I've seen more cars in the lot on a normal trip to the grocery store on a  regular Friday.

I then drove out the road just a bit further to see how things were at the Target and Best Buy.

Low and behold...The lot at Target was same way. There were probably more employee cars there than shoppers.

On to Best Buy were the there appeared to be a few more shoppers but the lot was still empty compared to what anyone would be expecting on "Black Friday."

We cruised on back home, and have been watching movies and enjoying a crackling fire as I have been working a couple of freelance pieces.

Hope everyone that ventures out today has a very safe shopping day.


No comments: