Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tuesday

Walter continued to improve today - the talk is that he will be going home on Wednesday. He is doing a great job with physical therapy. He walked all the way from his room to the nurse's station - about 90 feet.

Since there isn't tremendous amount to do while Walter was sleeping I took to taking photos through the window in his room between running the half mile to the cafeteria and down to the parking lot to charge the cell phone.


































The squirrel was really interesting to watch. I was tickled that I was able to zoom in as close as I did. I was even able to see the reflection of the sky in his eye.

The little bird here on the right was on the bushes next to the parking lot - about 2 1/2 storys below me. It was great being able to zoom in this close.

No comments: