Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tuesday

The day started off in the pits. I don't know what came over me, I guess that I just felt totally overwhelmed. I shouldn't really have felt that way, but I suppose that it was the events of last week catching up with me. I do have a history of being great in the crisis then falling apart afterwards. Chin up tomorrow will be better.

I went to an Advanced Photoshop class today - I learned a bunch of new things and will be working at implementing them in what I am doing. Shortcuts are Great! We were even able to get our instructor to go over some items in InDesign and Illustrator as well. It really was a beneficial day.

This evening I've been working on a couple of items for work and some of the hints that I picked up this morning were very applicable. I was able to complete a couple of flow charts and a presentation certificate, as well as conduct a teleseminar.

While I was working - Walter was really getting a work out - he finally got to get his first good shower since the accident. Where there is a will there is a way.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:


Thought For the Day:

Dear Abby

Dear Abby,

My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me from the beginning, and, when I confront him, he denies everything. What's worse, everyone knows that he cheats on me. It is so humiliating.

Also, since he lost his job six years ago, he hasn't even looked for a new one. All he does all day is smoke cigars,cruise around and shoot the bull with his buddies, while I have to work to pay the bills.

Since our daughter went away to college he doesn't even pretend to like me,and even hints that I may be a lesbian.

What should I do?

Signed: Clueless


Dear Clueless:

Grow up and dump him. Good grief woman!
You don't need him anymore!
You're a Senator from New York running for President of the United States.
Act like one.

No comments: