Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all!

Myspace Christmas Greetings


This morning I'm spending the day with my boys. I popped a batch of cinnamon rolls in the oven this morning as a special treat. I don't usually have the opportunity to do much baking in the morning any more. So I particularly enjoyed getting to do so.

We've been watching movies all day. We started off with Harry Potter - The Order of the Phoenix; followed by Scarlett - which lasted only 6 hrs 40 minutes; then on to Pirates of the Caribbean at Worlds End. Lots and lots of movies.

Sean has been playing WOW all day. Hardly letting up even to eat, although he did eat amazingly enough.

Mom sent over this photo of me that Cassie had taken on Christmas Eve. Not too bad. There are seldom any photos that I like of myself, but this one is good.

No comments: