Saturday, December 22, 2007

Saturday

We've had a very productive day today. Walt's been working on making a list for me and I helped out a bit with it this afternoon. Only two more lists to go before the end of the year. Yippee.

I headed out early this afternoon to finish up my Christmas shopping. I'm glad that I finally got it completed, but frustrated that I didn't get it finished until here at the last minute.

Next year, I'm going to be done well before Thanksgiving. None of this last minute garbage - too stressful and unorganized. But most likely that will be something that I won't be worried about, since presents will be coming from Italy next year.

Here is Carla pestering Walter. She sat this way for quite a while. The running joke is that she was telling him that "Timmy fell down the well."

No comments: