Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Get Together

This morning before I left for church I was attempting to take pictures of a couple of Robins fighting one another. The fight photos didn't come out well at all, but this one came out quite well.

I boiled a bunch of eggs first thing this morning and packed up the supplies to make deviled eggs. I made choir practice early this morning, by a whole five minutes, but early none the less. We were preparing a special to sing this morning and were running over it a couple of times as a warm up.

A bunch of us gathered at Mom & Dad's this afternoon for lunch. Mom started off the afternoon taking photos. I know that she shot about 60 of me, I was the guinne pig. She did take one that I particularly liked. I did a little editing to adjust the light and such.

After lunch Walter & Dad hid Easter eggs in the backyard for the little kids to find. The kids ran all around the yard looking high and low. Some of those eggs were in the strangest of places, like Walter's shirt pocket! We had a blast watching them and watching Alice fixing the bubble containers for the kids.











Now while, Elda & Tim were busy taking photos of the kids as they were collecting eggs. Mom & I were taking pictures of the kids as well as the flowers in the yard. This is a good one of a daffodil and the May Apples. Those things have multiplied greatly, all from one plant that I dug up on the side of a mountain, who knows how many years ago.













Mom had bubble for the kids as their prizes for the egg hunt. We all were trying to take photos of bubbles. Some came out and some didn't, but this one of Abbey was one of the best ones that I got of the kids.

This is a one of the bubbles that I captured. It was floating above our heads and heading towards the roof when I snapped this.





When I got home this afternoon this little fellow was in the tree across from my car.

No comments: