Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday

I headed out this morning for Sunday school & church. We had a group from Atlantic Bible College in for special music and preaching.

I brought home some brunswick stew and barbeque for dinner. One of the girls in the youth department is raising funds for a mission trip to Mexico. A great lunch and a good way to help her out. Walter enjoyed. I even had an extra quart of stew leftover for another night this week.
I broke down and finally....got to my laundry. Four loads later it's just about time to head back across the street to change it over to the dryer. I'll just be happy to have it done. I'll be even happier come June, when I can just do a load every couple of days or so and stay caught up all the time.

This evening I'm going back to church, the choir is singing in the performance of The Living Last Supper. The drama is spectacular and is always a moving experience.

No comments: