Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Brrr....

Well, we started off the week wet and rainy, and looks like it'll be breezy today. It does appear that Fall has struck with a vengence, with Winter knocking hard on the door. We may actually have 'cold' weather this year. With that in mind, I've got to get on the phone to the apartment complex, again, and have them check out the heat in the apartment. I'm pretty sure the thermostat is not working correctly. It's just a ittle nippy for 80. Just guessing, but I'd say it isn't more than 65 in the apartment. For me to put on long sleeves and socks it truly has to be cold.

We've been working like mad at work, getting ready for our conference this weekend. I even came home last night and put in 4 1/2 hours just prepping customized documents. I've still got 2 to go plus a couple of sets that that need fixing.

No comments: