Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trip Memories

I've had real fun this evening. Cassie gave me a call, seeking information on Italy. I was more than happy to help her out. Alice even dropped by on the way home so that I could send her a bunch of visual aids for her class. I sent her three books, a DVD of my trip, model of a scooter, Euros, a mask from Venice, and a few maps from cities where I stayed. I do hope that it helps her out.

The price of gasoline around here is dropping like a rock. As I was coming in from work this evening the Wawa on the corner had regular gas for $2.15/gallon. Wow! Nearly a $2.00 drop in just over 3 weeks. It does seem that the price was artificially high with such a drastic drop. Oh well, enjoy it while we can because the next thing you know the price will rocket upward again - probably around Thanksgiving or Christmas. Then there'll be the heating oil 'shortage' after that, which will run the cost back up. 'Round and 'round we go.

No comments: