Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The new puppy.

I've been enjoying the my new Creative Suite! There are so many new features and it does seem to speed along on the processing. I've been really impressed with the new Bridge software, I was able to create contact sheets in it without opening PhotoShop. To top it off it was 'really' quick too.

I was off to visit with Sean this evening. Although that I never thought that I would get there. There was an accident on 288 near the Hull Street Road exit. It backed the traffic up for around 3 miles. I sat in traffic for about 30 minutes just in that 3 mile stretch. In the end I did get a treat for spending all that time in traffic, the sunset was beautiful as I was popping the hill towards Sean's house.

Sean with his new Puggle puppy, Ramzey. Ramzey just got here today on his own flight in from Kentucky.

He was very laid back. All snuggly in Sean's lap. He did make some really cute puppy noises.

The guys told me that they had him in Pet Smart this afternoon to pick out a bed for him, and while they were waiting to pay, he climbed in the bed and put his head on the edge. Quite contented.

Rascal seems to be tolerating the 'invader', only time will tell on that one. I can see Ramzey sleeping in the bed with Sean, then Rascal jumping up unknowingly only to be surprised by the new addition.

No comments: