Friday, October 3, 2008

Crescent Moon

I was out at Lowe's last night and saw this beautiful crescent moon on the horizon.

While at work today, I was busy doing some video editing, by during the time that the video was loading into the editor I took a few minutes to make up a really cute characterization of one of the fellows in our group. It seems that he has one particular shirt that he wears to work that his office staff says makes him look like Nemo. Well, I couldn't resist....I have sent it to him with the wish to really enjoy it.

Walter & I had a great dinner out at Mom & Dad's this evening. Fried fish is fantastic. Thanks Mom! On the way home we stopped by Wally World to pick up some new speakers for my car, it seems that I somehow managed to blow my speakers. Not so much from turning them up too loud, but the radio was putting out more power than the speakers could handle. Oh well, Walt will fix it up sometime tomorrow or Sunday.

I had to drop by work on my way home to pick up my stylus for the computer, and ended up working about a half hour, and getting scheduled to attend the conference in town in the morning to assist with a presentation.

This evening as I was coming up the Boulders Parkway on the way home I got this photo of the moon just above the tree line.

I've been spending the remaining portion the evening watching House with Walter. I don't know which is funnier, Walter or House. Then sometimes they seem about the same.

Well, I'm off to bed. I need to be downtown before 8:30 a.m. It shouldn't be too bad. I'd missed seeing several members of the group. It'll be nice to catch up.

No comments: