Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Catching Up

Another week has come and we're half way through this week. Where has the time gone. This past weekend was pretty non-eventful as weekends go.

Friday evening, I was busy downloading and installing my CS5 Master Collection. Exciting!! I didn't get to play with it a whole lot over the weekend, but I did try out the content aware feature in Photoshop. WOW! That is going to save so much time and aggravation.

I did get out with Diane & Ryland for dinner on Saturday night. We had a fantastic time at Yamato Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Restaurant. The food was absolutely delicious and the Tempura Eel Rolls were to die for.

The first of the week, although rainy, whizzed right along without any difficulty. Going to be working a teleconference call this evening, and then I'm off on Thursday for an alumni band concert. It's going to be fun.

No comments: