Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Full Moon Fever?

It has been one heck of a day. I felt like I was starting off the day behind the 8 ball. I had a handful of items that were holdovers from yesterday to get me started.

Verizon gave me one heck of a time this afternoon - just trying to get that resolved took over 2 hours of time on either hold or talking to tech support. I thought for sure for a while there that they had totally forgotten me, and even when I did talk with them they couldn't or wouldn't resolve the issue.  Grrr....not good for the blood pressure.

This evening when I got home we had a fiasco next door - we still don't know what was up.  But there was a police car in the driveway as we were heading out.  When we got back there was a second one.  While we were eating dinner an ambulance showed up followed shortly by a fire truck.  I was beginning to feel really crowded.  It has made for an interesting evening.

No comments: