Monday, May 15, 2006

Day's Adventures

I made a run earlier this morning to Mom & Dad's house to "swipe" some bamboo bushes. She also gave me several more yellow flowers, a clump of pinks, and an exotic purple columbine from Michigan. I got them home and was able to get all the bushes into the ground and pot the pinks with the columbine in the center. It looks nice on the deck.

We found thousands of these tiny mushrooms/toadstools around the base of a old tree stump. It reminded us the old cartoon The Smurfs" it looked like at any minute one of the Smurfs would be popping out from behind the Smurf Village

Walter took me out to eat this evening at Mi Hacienda - of course, the dish of choice is Fijita Texana. Afterwards we took a brief run to Mom & Dad's house to pick up a chaise lounge for the yard, some extra monkey grass and Sean's old porta-crib (to have on hand just in case Miss Faith gets to come and visit with me, so she will have a place to sleep).

No comments: