Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Yard

This busy guy was flying around the rhoddendra bush. As you can see he has been really busy. He looks as if he is all loaded up and ready to return to the hive to drop off that load of pollen he is carrying around.












I started to walk out toward the toolshed when I saw this blue bird hopping around. It is a shot like mom's, but I don't think it came out too bad.


Found this nest under the deck while I was racking leaves, I don't know if it was a leftover from last year or a work in progress. I managed to get all the leaves bagged - there were two huge black yard bags full. I didn't realize how many had accumulated under the deck since last year.

The next project that I have is to move the dog house out from under the deck and find it a new home. Hmm.....I don't know where that will be yet, but when I figure it out hopefully Carla will decide that it is okay to use. I don't believe that she has been in that thing one time since we purchased it seven years ago.

No comments: