Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day

We enjoyed a wonderful lunch out this afternoon following church and the baby dedication with Miss Louise. We had lunch at Panera's and had a fun time with the bread bowls. Sean enjoyed them so much he had to get a couple of extras to bring back home.

Miss Danielle surprised me with two flower boxes (one filled with petunias and the other various different herbs, a fairy and a "happy" rabbit for my garden for Mother's day. I tucked the fairy under the bubbie bush and she looks so sweet as you walk past. The "happy" rabbit is safely tucked under on of the hostas.

Herb Box

Petunias

Sean presented me with a beautiful red beta fish and the sweetest card. It was signed so sweetly - "Love Sean and Fishy says [Blubb] [Blubb]". I named him Bubba. He is even following a finger to the top of the bowl already. He is a real smarty. He is also very difficult to take a photo of...he is forever on the move or at just the wrong angle in the bowl. Hopefully I'll be able to get a full body shot of him in the near future.

Walter having more patience than I later this evening managed to catch Bubba down near the bottom of his bowl. I worked on it just a bit in PhotoShop and now we have a great "bowl shot" of Bubba. - ThanksAnd don't let me forget to mention here again that Walter put three new birch trees in for me for Mother's day early (May 1). So they are swaying in the breeze and beginning to take root in their new surroundings.

No comments: