Monday, May 18, 2009

A Very Busy Week Ahead

Here it is Monday and the week is already spinning almost out of control. I thought that I was going to be able to put my feet up and work on my classwork this evening, but little did I know that instead I would be yet again working on another teleconference. Tuesday promises to be full and long...a normal work day, followed by an in office Implant Seminar, followed by another teleconference. Wednesday, the normal work day, and another teleconference, plus and out of office meeting during my lunch hour. Thursday, work as usual, but with two, count them two teleconferences after hours.

In areas other than work, I've managed to get the day off on Friday, but I've got to go to court with the ex. Such delightful fun to anticipate.

Walter & Dad are going to be cutting down somewhere in the neighborhood of a dozen trees on Tuesday. It'll be an interesting sight to come home to tomorrow evening. Thank goodness there will still be some semblance of daylight when I come home.

No comments: