Friday, May 15, 2009

What Were They Thinking??

It has been one of those days that just wants you to scream, "What were they thinking?"

I've been battling software installation all morning. Yes, licensing keys are sometimes necessary, but come on...at least the software should work when it is installed. It has taken 3 days to get to this point and it still doesn't work. We've resorted to putting the licensing key on the bosses computer so he can work with it, while we wait on individual keys for all the computers in the office. Ugh!

Then to top off this entirely pleasant morning, I took one of the girls out to pick up her car from the shop. On the way we dropped into the KFC to get lunch for the both of us and one of the girls at the office. simple enough until I go to place my order. Its then that they tell us only 2 orders per car. I tried to reason with the order taker, but a rule is a rule. It wasn't like didn't already have to wait because the food wasn't cooked. Any way. Needless to say, I didn't buy lunch at KFC today, and can honestly say that I'll make the trek to Chic Fillet before even trying there ever again.

Here's hoping that the afternoon turns around.

No comments: