Saturday, November 14, 2009

Cozy Carla

I ordered Carla a new bed at the end of last week, this one is 'heated'. Since the weather has turned cooler, her arthritis is beginning to act up. If I had any doubt that I had made a good choice it has been wiped away. Once she found out that it was warm, she has been curled up there ever since.

It was funny last night she was ready to go to bed, which means in Walter's room, and she kept staring at us till we moved the new bed back in to his room for the night. Then this morning we were in the living room and she did the same thing until we brought the bed into the room where we were. She's loving it.

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Getting spoiled, but I don't blame her, when something can stop the aches and pains, I'd want it done too.

Electric blankets help us, so why not an electric bed for her.