Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Election Day

I headed out to the polls first thing this morning. I thought that I was getting a late start but it turned out that I was no. 38 to vote at my precinct. From what we heard from others during the polls were relatively slow.

The moon was still up as I began heading into the office. I took a couple of different shots a zoom shot and then one a little later after then sun had come up more.

My morning started much earlier than usual, due to voting, so I was able to use the time to finally finish up my Fundamentals of Typography class. I was able to get the exam completed prior to the office opening up for the day. Now on to Design and Composition.

On the way home the sky was a real fiery orange-red, it some places it looked like the traffic was driving right into the sunset.

This evening I uploaded a video of the Richmond Pops Band performing on Sunday. It's a little shaky at the beginning (no tripod) but came out fairly well. You can watch it here.

No comments: