Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday Happenings

Another busy day, things are moving along pretty well, but I am beginning to feel achy. Not sure if I'm trying to come down with something or not. Hope not, but if so, at least there is only one more day left in the week. New bruises are showing up on the underside of my arm. They are just so attractive, they have such a lovely green color.

I do believe that it is time for some sort of mini-vacation. Not sure where I want to go, but going will be good. Maybe a weekend road trip somewhere, non-exciting, but fun. Suggestions?

Still haven't come up with a good place to go this weekend. I may just get in the car and drive and see where I end up. Mountains? Beach? Middle of Nowhere?

Getting ready to settle in for another teleseminar this evening, it'll be the last one for the week, perhaps even for the year.

The mantle has been partially stained, it still isn't dark enough. We're going to have to pick up a little darker color and put on a couple of more coats. But it sure looks good.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought For the Day:
"It is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth -- and listen to the song of that siren, till she transforms us into beasts. ... For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it might cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it." -- Patrick Henry

No comments: