Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Is it only Wednesday?

It's only Wednesday and it already feels like it should be Friday. The week is dragging along, even though it has been busy. I think what it is, is that I've got teleseminars scheduled to work for three nights this week. So far, one down, one tonight and one to go tomorrow night. Not to mention the one that's during the day tomorrow. Busy, busy, busy.

The hand is beginning to turn a lovely shade of purple. In case you missed it, Walt and I were hanging the mantle in the living room when it slipped and slammed into my left wrist/thumb. For awhile there last night I thought that I might need to head out to Patient First to have it checked out, the trouble with that was that the teleseminar that I was working was about to begin. Seeing quadruple when you look at a computer screen is not cool. A few Advil later and the pain subsided to a manageable level. I've still been taking Advil on and off today, but only after using my hand for an extended period of time.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought For the Day:
"If you are afraid to speak against tyranny, then you are already a slave." -- author John "Birdman" Bryant (1943-2009)

No comments: