Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

This morning I woke up to a very foggy day. The fog didn't lift until nearly 11 a.m. For a while there I thought we were going to need Rudolph to aid us in making the journey out to Mom & Dad's for Thanksgiving dinner.

I had a nice surprise when I peeped out the door around mid-day, a Blue Bird hung out long enough for me to get a few pictures. They are normally so difficult to catch out in the yard.

Dinner with the family was very nice. Mom out did herself as usual. Turkey, pheasant, and ham! Loads of choice and everyone of them delicious. The photographers in the family all gathered out on the deck after dinner to try to get photos of the moon.

This evening Walter & Kelly have put up the Christmas tree, so far it has the lights, garland and Angel on top. Tomorrow they'll finish it up. So far it looks great, I'm sure that they will have it looking fabulous by the time they get done.

No comments: