Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weekend In Review

Saturday's puppy class went very well. Bounce had a great time getting to play with Onyx. It nice to see him playing and having fun with another dog that wanted to play. Next class though, we're going to have to wait until the end of class to let them play, so they both will be more focused on class first then play.

We got some great training tips on how to keep him from jumping up on people that come to the door. We also found that we had given him too many markers to stop a behavior. Walt & I settled on one and it really has helped in stopping him from messing with Carla. She'll be so much happier now.

I worked on my final graphics design class lessons. I'm waiting now on the final grade from the olive oil labels (the instructor is moving and won't be back until the after the 4th). I resubmitted my "Poppy Corn" box and have my final "Liberty Bill" ready to go once I've received the final grade on the Poppy Corn box.

I've also been working on a couple of other outside projects. A restaurant menu and an email advertisement. I've got the menu completed for now - I need a couple of things from the restaurant before it is complete, but for now it I've completed it as far as I can. The email is underway, I want to have that done by Wednesday.

No comments: