Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tuesday Evening

Here it is Tuesday evening already and I've not had much to say for the past couple of days. Well, here's the scoop on what's been happening.

Monday was a busy one at work. As always there is and was lots to do. After I checked in at home after work, I headed off to dance class.

The dance lessons are coming along nicely. There are moments that I could be having flash backs to the old band days. Routines and presentation. Oh the familiar ring that that has....I am improving though, especially when the partner is leading well.

Today was equally as busy and we are just ramping up for the conference weekend. We did get a surprise. The staff is getting hotel rooms, so that we don't have to get up 'extra' early on Saturday to get to the conference. Walter is going to watch after Carla for me so I won't have to worry about her.

No comments: