Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Wednesday

MORNING!

Well it's evening NOW and it HAS BEen reALLY Busy AND strANGE. Walter is OVER and is meSSINg wITH thE comPUTer WHile I'm TryinG to TYPE. thIS Is h i s idEA of Fu n 1 !!
WhO k N ows WHAt thi s iS Goin g t o L O OK LIK e O n l InE .

I started off my evening returning phone calls and have been on the phone for about 2 hours catching up with everyone that has phoned. I spoke with Marion and she was telling me about Sarah taking FENCING lessons. Now that is mind blowing! A legally blind kid playing with sharp objects!

Ed who used to work at the office called to check in and see what was happening. I was glad to hear that he is doing well in his new endeavor.

I was able to catch up with Alice, I was glad to hear that she is feeling somewhat better. I hope that she will keep on improving. Mom tells me that Tim is still suffering from some headaches, I do hope that he starts to improve sometime soon. It would great to have everyone back up to snuff.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought For the Day:
Excellence is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.

How To Plant Your Garden

First, you Come to the garden alone,
While the dew is still on the roses....

FOR THE GARDEN OF YOUR DAILY LIVING,

PLANT THREE ROWS OF PEAS

1. Peace of mind
2. Peace of heart
3. Peace of soul

PLANT FOUR ROWS OF SQUASH:

1. Squash gossip
2. Squash indifference
3. Squash grumbling
4. Squash selfishness

PLANT FOUR ROWS OF LETTUCE:

1. Lettuce be faithful
2. Lettuce be kind
3. Lettuce be patient
4. Lettuce really love one another

NO GARDEN IS WITHOUT TURNIPS:

1. Turnip for meetings
2. Turnip for service
3. Turnip to help one another

TO CONCLUDE OUR GARDEN WE MUST HAVE THYME:

1. Thyme for each other
2. Thyme for family
3. Thyme for friends

WATER FREELY WITH PATIENCE AND CULTIVATE WITH LOVE. THERE IS MUCH FRUIT IN YOUR GARDEN BECAUSE YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

No comments: