Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Rainy Sunday

The rain has been coming down all day. There even has been bouts of lightening to go with it from time to time. We've needed the rain, but it does make for a long day. I went out to church this morning - dodging a quite a few rain drops in the process. This evening was choir practice, it went well. In between I've been entertaining myself doing some of the regular household chores and working on a project for work at home.

Sean gave me a call today it seems that he and Dean have been spending the last few evenings out fishing at the reservoir. They have been catching a few, but they have either been releasing them or passing them along to other fishermen.

This afternoon and evening my internet connection has been fuzzy. It is annoying when that happens. Consistency would be great.

No comments: