Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday

Walter has finally broken down and called the mover. They are going to come by on Monday to give us an estimate. Hopefully it will not be overly expensive.

I've been a busy bee this evening. I have FINALLY taken down the Christmas tree. Hmm...let's see it's been up since early December and here it is the end of April. I'd have had that darn thing down months ago, but work and Walter have both been keeping me a little busier than I normally would have been.

Carla has been thrilled, in her doggie way, that I've been home this evening. She was able to lay out in the back field for quite a while this evening and is now all curled up in the chair on a couple of throw pillows.

The girls at work are starting to help me out on gathering up boxes for the up coming move. It's time to start packing up what I can.

No comments: