Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday

It has been an interesting day. It was proposed earlier this morning I be cloned. I really did need to be two people today. Even though there have been a couple that I would have been really blessed to have been three people.

I ordered up Walter & I a pair of tickets to see Creedence Clearwater Revisited at Innsbrook on May 7th this evening. That gives us two concerts that we're going to in May. This one will be the first and the BIG ONE is to see The Eagles, on May 21st in Charlottesville, VA at the John Paul Jones Arena.

Walter is pouting this evening - Comcast has dropped the History Channel from the basic cable line up and moved it to a strictly digital channel. So he isn't a very happy camper. I've told him that he can watch all the digital channels, STARZ, HDTV and HBO OnDemand all he wants at my place.

No comments: