Monday, July 21, 2008

Productive Day

Today was amazingly productive at work. Yes, there are still a few things that were left hanging, however, for the most part things are beginning to get wrapped up. I did some work on the national website as well as worked on a couple of new ones that will becoming active soon. I even put together a new postcard for one of our doctors out of Texas.

I used time during lunch today to work up a book cover for Brian's girlfriend. She is doing private in-home exercise consulting. Jaclyn even has put up a social networking site WomenOnTheMove.ning.com.

I was amazed that I was still going full force by the end of the day especially after not getting a good night's sleep last night. Walt's already gone to bed. I'm thinking about heading that way shortly myself.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

Thought For the Day:If an American is to amount to anything he must rely upon himself, and not upon the State; he must take pride in his own work, instead of sitting idle to envy the luck of others. He must face life with resolute courage, win victory if he can, and accept defeat if he must, without seeking to place on his fellow man a responsibility which is not theirs.” — Theodore Roosevelt

No comments: