Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wednesday

I got out of the office this afternoon around 2 p.m. for lunch. I stopped at Einstein Bagel's at the Stony Point Shopping center off Huguenot Road. I was greeted by a pair of ducks as I walked up to the door. The weather was so pleasant, I sat outside. Where I was entertained by a variety of creatures. The ducks paraded around like they owned the place. There were dozens of other birds that joined the party and were quite vocal. Then there was this sly little critter, who slipped quietly out from under the shrubbery to seek a snack.

I was so thrilled that I had the camera with me. Chipmunks are so quick that they are difficult to take photos of.


The ducks took refugee under at the edge of the bushes, briefly...until another group of diners started throwing pieces of bread to them.

No comments: