Monday, August 25, 2008

The countdown continues

Only 16 days till the big trip.

Work was productive but busy today. While doing a 'product' photo shoot this morning, I caught the new doctor & Roz while they were hard at work with a patient.

I had a little fun this evening. I completed a business card for a local company that does wedding cakes and a little web graphic for another. It was nice to have something small scale to do. Completion is a very nice thing.

There was a surprise at the apartment this evening. Maintenance had been in to replace the door frame in the bathroom. I'm waiting to see if they fix the other door frames as well. Walt tells me that they are coming back tomorrow to do the painting. I guess, we'll leave Carla in Walter's room when we leave in the morning.

No comments: