Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wacky Wednesday

It has been a wacky day at the office. I've been working on the marketing website with the programmer. There are still a number of graphic elements that I need to finish up for him. I finalized a couple of book cover designs and have just about got Dr. Martin's new book ready to go to the printers.

It is going to be an odd day at the office tomorrow. We're hosting a mini-conference beginning tomorrow, and this is the first one that I will not be attending. There is a new employee that has come aboard that is dedicated to working with this group. I wish her the best of luck. I know that the first time that I ever did a conference day alone it put me on edge.

I had a very nice email on the weekend with a request to do business cards. It seems that Brian & Jaclyn have been very busy at passing out my email and making recommendations. If they keep it up Crossed Brush Studio/Blue Crescent Marketing & Design/Alice Pettey Designs is going to be quite busy.

Mom on the other hand has been out and about this evening chasing the owl that is hanging out the edge of the woods near the house. She even gave me a window of time this evening that I "couldn't call", because she'd be outside. Well her persistance paid off - she has another great picture that she posted on her blog.

Email & Newsletter Gleanings:

How To Spot A Gay Terrorist

No comments: